Greedy rice pudding
Picture from : Séraphine
180 grams of rice for dessert
1 liter of milk
90 grams of powdered sugar
8 pieces of white sugar
1 vanilla bean
Do not forget we aren't allowed to cook alone ! An adult must stay with us. See Instructions.
- Pre-cook the rice in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain it.
- Pour the liter of milk in another pan and boil it with a vanilla bean cut in lengthwise and deseeded. As soon as the milk rises, remove from heat.
- Put the rice in the milk and cook over very low heat for 25 minutes stirring constantly.
- After 25 minutes, add the sugar and cook another 5 minutes stirring constantly. Turn off the heat and remove the pan.
- In a glass bowl, put the pieces of sugar with a big tablespoon of water. Put into the microwave oven for 2 minutes at full power. If the caramel is red, stop. If not, repeat the operation for 20 seconds until the caramel is ready.
- Remove the vanilla bean from the rice pudding.
- Pour the rice pudding over the caramel and let cool.
- Then, place in the fridge.
Enjoy your meal, my friends !