Fresh fruit salad
Image from : Wikimedia Commons
some strawberries (if possible, but it's not an obligation)
2 dried apricots
- a bowl
Do not forget we aren't allowed to cook alone ! An adult must stay with us. See Instructions.
- On a cutting board, cut the base and the top of the orange with a knife.
- Cut the skin of the orange on its sides in such a way to see its flesh.
- Always with your knife, separate each segment of the transparent membrane of the orange. Great, you've cut the orange into skinless segments !
- Put them into a bowl and squeeze over the rest of juice.
- Peel the other fruits and cut them into pieces.
- Put them into the bowl and mix all, so as banana, apple and pear don't blacken.
- Cut in small pieces dried apricots and add them with raisins to the preparation.
- Time to taste now. Of course, it's a big fruit salad for a single person. So, share it with someone or put it in the refigerator for later.
Good appetite !