From : Bloggyboulga on Flickr
125 grams of grated coconut
80 grams of powdered sugar
2 egg whites
Do not forget we aren't allowed to cook alone ! An adult must stay with us. See Instructions.
- Whip the egg whites until they are firm.
- Gently add grated coconut and powdered sugar.
- Make small piles on a baking sheet.
- Bake in your oven at 180°C for 20 minutes (be careful during the cooking and adjust the time according the size of the rocks you made).
- When they are cooked, do not wait too long before removing them from the baking sheet.
Enjoy your meal, my friends !