Author's photo : Stevepb
From : Pixabay
250 grams of flour
125 grams of powdered sugar
125 grams of butter
2 eggs (egg yolks only)
1 teaspoon of allspice or cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
- a baking sheet
Here is an appropriate recipe for Christmas tea.
Do not forget we aren't allowed to cook alone ! An adult must stay with us. See Instructions.
- Into a bowl, put flour, salt, powdered sugar, allspice and softened butter but not melted. Mix quickly with your hands or with a food processor.
- Add the egg yolks one by one. The consistency must be granular.
- Make a ball with the dough and let rest (wrapped in cligfilm and in a towel) in refrigerator for two hours.
- When the time comes, spread the dough (enough thick) over a work plan and cut forms with a knife or pastry cutters.
- Preheat the oven in 200°C.
- On a baking sheet (buttered or covered with baking paper), place the forms of dough and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, no more.