Cake with ham cheese and olives
150 gr of flour
75 gr of butter
4 eggs (or 3 big ones)
8 tablespoons of whole milk
200 gr of a piece of ham
150 gr of Emmental cheese
Pitted green olives
1 packet of dry yeast
a cake mold
Here is another snack for people who prefer salt-tasted snacks !.
Do not forget we aren't allowed to cook alone ! An adult must stay with us. See Instructions.
- In a bowl, put flour, dry yeast, milk and eggs and mix.
- Melt the butter in microwave oven.
- Add it to the mixture and mix.
- Cut ham in small cubes.
- Do the same with Emmental cheese.
- Add ham, cheese and olives to the mixture and mix.
- Butter the cake mold and pour the mixture into.
- Heat your oven (175° Celsius).
- When hot, heat the cake for about 45 minutes.
To taste cold !
Bon appétit ;-)