Special Halloween - Step 4 - The soup
Here we are ; this is the last step before the Halloween meal. Then, I will go to disguise me !
Caution : Do not forget we aren't allowed to cook alone ! An adult must stay with us. See Instructions.
Soup of the witch and her magic broom :
This is in reality a pumpkin soup with small pieces of tender cheese and one chips of bacon.
For this recipe, we need :
- 500 gr of pumpkin flesh
- 1 onion
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 1/2 liter of water
- tender cheese
- salt, pepper
- 8 fine slices of bacon
1. Wash the pumpkin, cut properly its top. Then, remove fibers and pips.
2. Dig the pumpkin to recover 500 grams of flesh.
The rest of the pumpkin will be used to decorate the table. After having cut the eyes and the mouth, a candle will be placed inside.
3. In a pressure cooker, brown the onion sliced.
4. Add the flesh of the pumpkin, water, salt and pepper.
5. Close the pressure cooker, cook and count fifteen minutes from the moment the pressure cooker begins to whistle.
6. When it's finished, liquidize.
7. Add the liquid cream. When it's cool, put the soup in the refrigerator.
8. This evening, make warm the soup.
9. In the oven, on baking sheet, put the slices of bacon and cook them at 210°C during six minutes. They become crunchy like chips. After the oven, put them on a kitchen paper towel.
10. Serve the soup. Put in it little pieces of tender cheeze and on the top one chips of bacon.
Here are the festivities for this evening, my friends ! Let's go to dress up, to make up and to have FUN ;-)
Happy Halloween for everyboby !